- More than 14 years legal experience in family law, business law, estate planning, and employment law before appointed then re-elected judge.
- Successful businessman and attorney before becoming judge.
- Former Sedgwick County Assistant District Attorney.
- Advocate for community support of foster families and children.
- Appointed CCAI Angel in Adoption by Senator Pat Roberts in 2019.
- Endorsed by Fraternal Order of Police.
- Endorsed by Kansans for Life.
- Married more than 27 years and father of three daughters.
- Member of Central Christian Church.
- Committed to upholding citizens’ unalienable rights pursuant to United States and Kansas Constitutions.